Through heartfelt realities, 28 courageous people share their stories of living life with a chronic illness while being real, honest and raw.
We are Invincible.
And we challenge you to...
- a state of uncertainty, doubt or disbelief when handed a diagnosis or prognosis of chronic illness, unwillingness to accept the new normal, the attempt to continue as if no limitations exist
- a state of being in which an individual comes to terms with their diagnosis and lifestyle changes endured because of their chronic illness
- a feeling of frustration, disappointment, tension and hostility when facing the reality of a chronic illness diagnosis or its effects on an individual
- happiness seen or experienced through the eyes of someone living with chronic illness
- challenges faced and/or overcome when living a life with chronic illness
- something in life that is overcome or accomplished with great perseverance
-the state of losing an ability, sense of independence, or oneself/identity due to living with a chronic illness
-a feeling of encouragement, trust, or glimpse of positivity despite a chronic illness diagnosis that can aid in providing a sense of something good to come
-a state of thankfulness and gratefulness in the midst of a challenge or diagnosis, a state of showing appreciation for the things or people that carry us through tough times
Get a sneak peak inside our new workbooks coming Spring 2024 by signing up today!